Team and standing last season.
1) Charlottetown (102-60) - This team is alone in his division.
2) Fredricton (75-87) - Still good enough for sacond place.
3) West Bay (60-102) - The best of the rest. This is the year Stephane will stop dreaming being ahead
4) PEI (66-96) - Not bad enough to finish last. If only this team could scores more point while
their opponent scores less!
5) Blackwater (63-99) - Close behind PEI.
1) Quebec (93-69) - Will finish first again.
2) Val D'or (85-77) - This team is coming together.
3) Ottawa (85-77) - This team refuses to go down.
4) Cobourg (88-74) - New ownership has to rebuild.
5) Port Hope (48-114) - Another year to forget.
1) Toronto (104-58) - Best team in a still strong division.
2) Guelph (96-66) - Will be in the playoffs.
3) London (82-80) - A team looking for an identity. Will finish last if Graham has no time to rebuild.
4) Owen Sound (87-75) - This is the time to rebuild.
Wild Card : Guelph
League Champions : Toronto
1) Saskatoon (107-55) - What a team build mainly by my friend Guy Chabot.
2) Moose Jaw (106-56) - Won't get 100 wins this year but will be in the playoffs for the last season for a
3) Yellowknife (88-74) - A solid team. Wrong division.
4) Regina (67-95) - Still have work to do.
5) Winnipeg (65-97) - Same as Regina.
1) Cold Lake (112-50) - Is it the year Dan ?
2) Lethbridge (94-68) - Will battle for the Wild card but won't make it.
3) Calgary (53-109) - Best young offensive team in the CBL especially after getting Jennings. By far
the worst young pitching team in the CBL.
4) St-Paul (69-93) - Last year before going 5th in the division.
5) Sherwood Park (52-110) - Rebuilding process longer then first thaught.
1) Kelowna (108-54) - This team is better than last year having Botsford.
2) Vancouver (92-70) - Cruising for a second place but that's it!
3) Victoria (63-99) - Good young pitching. Not much offense.
4) Creston (58-104) - Well, the rebuilding process will take some time.
Wild Card : Moose Jaw
League Champion : Kelowna
Beer Champion : Toronto in 7.